Thursday, October 5, 2017

September PD

Positive relationships in the classroom are important because it increases a student's interest in participating in class and allows students to work cooperatively with others.  This increases student achievement and makes them feel a part of the class.At the beginning of my class each semester we play "Human Bingo" and another getting to know you game "Wall Paper.  I participate in the activities as well so that they are able to build a relationship with me as well.

The activities I am going to use are suggested at Physical Education/Health professional developments.  Some new ones are "Concentric Circles" that I used in Pathfinders last year.  Two others are "Titanic Two" and "Zoom."  I have not used these with a class in a couple of years.  I will implement them into my lessons throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.