How did the resources, prompts and discussion shape your thinking, encourage change, or validate what you were already doing in your classroom?
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Fisher talks - Sept post
The videos, reading and discussions this month on student relationships really helped to reinforce for me how important it is to provide that safe place for my students. I am not easy on them by any means. They are always help accountable for their actions, but they know that I am fair and I will always be there if they need me. I was happy to hear in our department meeting that all of the teachers felt the same way. The staff is all very supportive and eager to share how they create an environment that allows students to grow and be ok with mistakes that they make in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.