How did the resources, prompts and discussion shape your thinking, encourage change, or validate what you were already doing in your classroom?
Monday, February 5, 2018
New Year, New You
I love January because it is a time for fresh starts! During the two weeks off, I generally take the time to reflect on what I'm doing well, what I need to change, and what I need to add/delete from my long list of "to do" items. As a teacher, I was always honest with students when I made these changes in January. To be honest, they were ready for changes as well! Handled appropriately, January can be a time to reset classroom management, procedures, and routines. While I'm not in the classroom, I wanted a reboot when I returned in January. I really want a better balance of working with teachers in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I enjoy the data chats, but I would like to follow up with teachers to implement what we discuss in their classrooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.